Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice


We are expecting a baby girl!  The new addition to our family is due October 28, 2011.  If you remember, Noah was born on November 8, 2007 and Asher was born on October 22, 2009.  You might see a trend going on.  So this little one is expected to arrive right in between her brothers' birthdays.  I have NO idea what it's going to be like to have a little girl in the house.  The first things that comes to mind are the color pink, frilly bows, princesses, barbies, and DRAMA, none of which I'm too thrilled about.  But then I think about painting her little piggy toes, adorable sundresses, sweet-smelling girl hugs, and having someone else  to help settle down the testosterone levels in our house, and I know that having this little girl is going to be more of a blessing than I could ever imagine.  We are so very blessed to have a little girl on the way and to have two boys that are going to be great big brothers to that very lucky little girl.

So now the question is, what am I going to do with my BLOG name???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Apparently stop blogging!! You should name it, "Lori, Sydney and the Boys"!