weight = 15 lbs = 50th percentile (I swear he feels and looks a lot heavier)
height = 25.5 in = 75th percentile
head = 16 in = 10th percentile (it doesn't look like it with those chubby cheeks, but he has a peanut head just like his dad and brother)
The doc said he's doing great and everything is right on target. Unfortunately, he doesn't tolerate his shots well. As an infant, Noah would stop crying as soon as you picked him up after the shots. Asher, on the other hand, doesn't stop crying. He has tears streaming down his face and is screaming like he's being tortured. He definitely needs a lot of extra TLC afterwards.
Based on the new recommendations, we'll start Asher on solids at 6 months. I'm sure he'll be more than ready. You should see the way he already eyeballs our food, but I also have a feeling he's going to be a picky eater. Of course, he's full of surprises so I need to stop guessing and just go with what he throws our way. We might be in for an adventure!



No comments:
Post a Comment