I know that I haven't posted in such a long time. A lot of important events have come and gone in the last month and no one has any idea about what's been going on. I'm going to try and do this one short blog at a time, so since Hawkins' picture was the only thing on here for such a long time, I'll start with him.
We picked up Hawkins and he was so cute. He was a playful little pup and he loved following Billy and Noah. He actually wasn't very little; apparently he was pretty big for his age. I wonder how big he'll actually end up? Anyway, he was around for a couple of days when we realized that 1) Noah couldn't fully appreciate having a puppy, 2) Hawkins would not get all the attention he deserved, and 3) how much work it would be, especially if I'll have to take care of everyone by myself in the very near future. On a side note, Billy also thinks that Hawkins was deaf, but I think he was just a young puppy who was ignoring us. So we returned him to the shelter. He was seen in an ad on Craigslist and the ad was deleted within a day, so I'm hoping Hawkins found a wonderful and loving home. I'm still a little sad for the dog we almost had, but it will be worth it in a few years when we can watch the look on Noah's face when he gets the puppy he's been asking for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That "deaf" part cracked me up :-) Glad to see you blogging!
Post a Comment