Monday, January 26, 2009

Christmas 2008

I know these posts aren't quite as good without the visuals, but the pictures are at home, so I'm going to have to add them later.

Christmas was pretty good this year. Poor Noah was sick. He was actually diagnosed with RSV, bronchiolitis, and a double ear infection on the Monday before Christmas. They put him on antibiotics so he was feeling a little better by Christmas, but he still wasn't feeling great. He was slightly more interested in his presents this year, but he was more interested in hanging out with people. My mom and sister were able to come out here for the week and he loved having them around, especially my sister... he couldn't get enough of his Aunt Kari! After Christmas, Noah's Gammy was able to come down and visit for a while, so we had Christmas #2 and a great New Year's!

That was our Christmas in a nutshell. I didn't get to take any time off from work, so it was pretty hectic for me. That, along with Noah being so sick lately, is one of the many reasons I haven't had time to post!!!

No comments: