Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Will it ever slow down?

Things have been a little hectic lately, but they seem to be settling down. As I mentioned very briefly, I was recently promoted. I am now a supervisor. No matter what field you're in, a supervisor usually tends to have more responsibility because they "supervise" a group of people, and it's no different in my case. I have more responsibility and I have a team of people that I supervise. Unfortunately, on the job training is the ONLY kind of training available for this new position, hence the hectic days. The upside is that the days go by very quickly. I've only begun this new position, and you might hear a lot more about it as time passes, but then again, you might not. Even though this job isn't half-bad, I'd much rather talk about Noah!

So onto my boys... Noah and Billy are both sick. They both have colds. No fun. Noah has been waking up with a snot-crusted nose and I feel so bad for him. The poor little guy. But that seems to be the worst of it, so hopefully they can kick it without it getting too bad (and without me catching it). Noah's eyes have been puffy and he's had a runny nose this week, but here are some pics from a few weeks ago to remind you how cute he is!


No comments: