Since our house is still a wreck, I took some pictures of the backyard so I can at least share those. And the backyard was a significant factor in buying this house. If you haven't heard yet, there is a basketball court in our back yard. Yes, you read that right. A basketball court. And it's blue. If you go to Google Earth, you can actually see this big blue thing from pretty far away.
Here is the view of our yard from our back door.
The basketball hoop
There is actually electricity hooked up and there is a light opposite the hoop
There are even hooks on both posts to set up volleyball nets.
Noah's basketball hoop
Asher enjoying his walker on the court
And last but not least, this is Noah and Billy right before they headed out for Noah's first day of school.
Noah wasn't exactly excited at 6:00 am to go to a new school, but he actually had a great day. And today he just walked in like he owned the place. He gave Billy a hug and kiss bye, and then walked away. Our little guy is growing up!



1 comment:
Wow, that is some yard. I can't believe the basketball court has a light. I guess I know what sport Noah and Asher will be playing ;-)
Post a Comment