So I have to end on a good note and share an adorable picture of my littlest boy. this is what happens when older cousins come to visit!
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Almost There!
Today is Thursday, tomorrow is my last day of work, and Billy is coming home on Friday!! I am so excited to have him home, and even though the boys may not realize that they have something to be excited about, they will certainly be excited once he's here. Asher might finally have someone in the house to match his energy level, and Noah will finally have someone else to "tackle" on the living room floor! Beyond the excitement, I'm a little anxious and nervous. It's been quite a long time since I've moved, and even though the move is back to Texas, it's still anxiety provoking. Moving seems to be a little more intense this time around, and it probably has to do with having two kids. My previous years in San Antonio and San Marcos were during college and graduate school and therefore included staying up all hours of the night, waking up at 11:00 a.m., eating cereal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, jumping at the drop of a hat for a weekend away, and having very little responsibilities in general. Now Texas will be a whole new ballpark with the kiddos. Granted, I think it's going to be a great ballpark and I'm really looking forward to it, it's just going to be different. Plus we are so used to the teachers and the day care now, and I'm worried about schools, parks, activities, etc., and hoping that they'll be just as good, if not better than what we have now. Another reason the move is making me anxious is that we weren't able to sell our house here in Charleston, but thank heaven we at least have renters. On top of that, I still don't have a job. We have been a two income family since Billy and I got married, so it makes me nervous. I'm looking for work, but it seems to be taking a little longer than I expected. For now, I'm just trying to enjoy the fact that I'll be able to spend some time with my boys before I go back to work.
So I have to end on a good note and share an adorable picture of my littlest boy. this is what happens when older cousins come to visit!
So I have to end on a good note and share an adorable picture of my littlest boy. this is what happens when older cousins come to visit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment