This was one of the days on our "normal" routine. Asher starts his days sitting on Gammy's lap. He's such a happy little guy after he's gotten some milk into him. He is growing so fast! That sleeper is so cute, but he'll probably be out of it in the next week or two. He's passed the 19lb mark and he's not even 7 months old! Noah normally has two mini muffins for breakfast. He won't let me heat them up so he eats them frozen. For some reason he usually eats one at home and wraps one up in a paper towel and eats it on the way to school. We pass the 526 sign toward Savannah every day, and I was feeling slightly nostalgic since we won't be seeing that sign anymore in the very near future. I also had to take a picture of the entrance to Charleston Air Force Base. Believe it or not, we'll acutally miss it. I took a picture of myself. Is it sad that I look my best at 6:30am? After work and school, we came home and watered our herbs. Noah and I planted basil, oregano, chives, and parsley a few weeks ago, and now we're watching them grow. We're also getting some blueberries! Then it was time for dinner. Asher is digging solids. He sits in his little chair on top of the table. I know, I know, but I don't have a highchair. I'll be doing something about that soon though. He is ALWAYS on the go and he's about to bust out of that seat! Noah loves his trains and he's usually playing with them, or at least holding them, at any given time. Sometimes he wants them to "watch" him while he eats. Then it was time for a bath. The boys usually get their baths together, and they like playing with each other. Asher truly enjoys the water and if Noah is taking a bath without him, Asher will practically jump out of your arms to get in there. I think he might be our little water baby. Another day down, and another day closer to Billy coming home!
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
May 12th
I thought I better hurry up and get this on here because another month has come and gone and it's almost June 12th. I didn't want to end up doing another two for one. I'd like to say I'm going to get better and post these in a timely manner, but I'd be lying. Things are going to be quite hectic around here in the next couple of months so it might take me a while. Then again, I've been known to procrastinate when there are important things to be done. When I'm stressed, I tend to focus on the not so essential things, so I might be on here more often. Anyway, here are our pictures from May 12th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment