Okay, so it's really more like 7 months old at this point, but things have been a little hectic around here. I really thought we'd gotten through the worst part of the one year deployment, but I'm not so sure anymore. Even though we have less than two months until Billy gets back (woohoo!), it's going to be VERY busy. Anyway, I digress. This is a post about Asher and just how perfect the little guy is. He had his 6 month appointment not too long ago.
Weight = 17 lbs 9 oz = 48th percentile
Height = 26.5 in = 49th %ile
Head = 16.5 in = 7th %ile (don't let this little head fool you, he really is a smart kid!)
Unfortunately, Asher got sick a couple of weekends ago and we had to take him to an urgent care facility on a Sunday afternoon. He seemed to get over it really quickly, but everyone couldn't get over how "big" he was for 6 months old. When he was weighed (less than 2 weeks after his 6 month appointment), he was 18 lbs 7 oz. I realize that some of the weight might have been from the time of day and the recency of his last bottle, but seriously, the little dude is growing like a weed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment