Wow, where has the time gone? I can't believe it's been over a month since my last post, but it has been one busy month. Obviously we survived our trip to San Antonio. Like I imagined, getting through security at the airport was a nightmare. I got more dirty looks than I got help and I ended up spilling milk all over their equipment... oops. Noah and Asher both did great on the flights and we had no major accidents or mishaps. The flight attendants on the first flight were awesome and helped us make it to our connecting flight. Unfortunately, they ended up losing a very important bag of luggage that we didn't get until the 3rd day we were. It had my breast pump, most of Asher's clothes, and the power cord to the computer, among other things, so that was pretty awful. But we got to see Billy and lots of good friends. It was definitely a good trip!
Here we are on the first plane
The boys together again
There wasn't much to do in our little room
Noah loved "his" yellow plane
Without our toys, we had to make our own enterainment!
We went to Sea World and saw Shamu
We saw a Sesame Street show and Asher LOVED it
No comments:
Post a Comment