Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Happy Birthday! / Mutlu Doğum!
Happy 40th Birthday Billy!!!
Here we are again, another birthday apart. If you go back and look at the blog from last year at this time, we weren't able to celebrate Billy's birthday together because he was in Alabama. I hate not being able to spend the day together, especially since this is such a milestone birthday. I mean he's technically over the hill now, right?? Haha! We did get to celebrate a month ago with a surprise party at the beach, so at least there was that celebration even if wasn't on the right day. I wish I had some pictures, but I haven't bought them yet from the photographer and I was too busy that day to take any pictures myself. Anyway, I just wanted to send birthday wishes to my babe. I hope he has a great day and celebrates Turkey style!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Billy from Liz (a LilPALS buddy) My family thinks of you guys often, Lori!
I love the video! I know Billy will love it also. Noah is growing up so fast. I love the way you are keeping us updated on all of you. Take care of yourself, Noah and Asher.
Love,
kathy
Post a Comment