My baby isn't a baby anymore! I can't believe it's been an entire year since he woke me up at 2:30 in the morning telling me he was ready to meet the world. The little guy turned 1 on Saturday, November 8th. We had a really nice party and had lots of family and friends. Unfortunately, Noah wasn't feeling great. It started last week with a pretty bad cold. He went to the doc on Friday. We gave him some antibiotics and he felt a ton better by Friday evening. We even went to the fair and had a good time. Saturday came around and he was doing okay, but I think he got a little overwhelmed with all the people. And I think his belly was hurting him too because he had some diarrhea and vomited the next day. So he wasn't entirely happy during his party. He didn't want to have anything to do with his cake, so he didn't make a mess like I expected. We tried a couple of times with the cake, but he just didn't want it. The poor little guy is still not back to normal. His belly is still bothering him, but thankfully today is the last day of the antibiotics. I'm praying that he'll start feeling better soon. Here are some pictures of my one year old!!!
Singing Happy Birthday

Noah's Ark cake
Opening presents
Riding in his new wagon

His new push wagon


Riding his "Tow Mator"
Not a happy camper



No comments:
Post a Comment